GSRTC Conductor Bharti Latest Notification for Gujarat ST Conductor 3500 Vacancies Released Soon to Apply Online Application Form at ojas.gujarat.gov.in:
GSRTC Conductor Bharti
|Name of the Organization:||GUJARAT STATE ROAD TRANSPORT CORPORATION (ગુજરાત રાજ્ય માર્ગ વાહન વ્યવહાર નિગમ)|
|Recruitment Advt. No.:||N/A|
|Total Vacancies:||3500 vacancies (expected)|
|Post Names:||» Conductor – કંડકટર (Male & Female)|
|Salary:||Rs. 16,000/- per month|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online mode only|
|Qualification:||10th/ 12th pass|
|Age Limit:||18 to 35 years|
|Selection Process:||Academic Merit + Written Test|
|Job Category:||State Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in Gujarat|
Candidates will get the official GSRTC Conductor Bharti 2023 Notification PDF file from this web page with just a single click on a direct link provided below. GSRTC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online link will be available from 01st to 30th November 2019. Furthermore, Gujarat ST Conductor 2023 Bharti Details such as the selection process, pay scale, physical standards, etc. are furnished on this page.
GSRTC Vacancy 2023: Details
Here’s the Allocation of Category wise Conductor Vacancies to be filled in Gujarat State Road Transportation Corporation as shown below:-
|શરતી – ૧||574||158||78||38||19||104||51||27||13||58||28||57|
|શરતી – ૨||418||115||56||28||14||76||37||19||10||42||21||42|
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat GSRTC Recruitment 2023
Candidates are advised to refer to educational qualifications, age limit, and physical standards before going for the OJAS Gujarat ST online application process:-
Educational/ Academic Qualification:
- Conductor Jobs:-
- Essential: SSC (10th Class exam) pass from the Government recognized Board or Institute.
- Conductor License issued from the Gujarat State Transport Department/ Regional Transport Office (RTO).
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Desirable: HSC (12th Class exam) pass OR Any Graduation Degree of a recognized University (10+2+3 or more)
- Conductor Vacancy (Birth Date should be between 30 November 1984 to 30 November 2001):-
- GEN Male: Above 18 years and Below 35 years
- GEN Female: Above 18 years and Below 40 years
- The reserved category aspirants will get age relaxation in the upper limit as per State Government’s Reservation Quota.
- Reserved Category Male: Up to 40 years
- Reserved Category Female: Up to 45 years
- Ex-Servicemen: Up to 45 years
- Ex-Servicewomen: Up to 45 years
- Please try to check the official advertisement for brief details about age relaxation category wise.
Physical Requirements/ Standards:
Check necessary physical standards category wise for Conductor Posts as mentioned below in a table:-
|Sr. No.||Category Names||Height|
|a.||General Category Male Candidates||Minimum 160 cms|
|b.||Reserved Category Male Contestants||Minimum 155 cms|
|c.||Women Candidates||Minimum 152 cms|
Pay Scale: GSRTC Recruitment 2023
GSRTC Conductor Salary: The Corporation will provide selected applicants a fixed pay of Rs. 16,000/- per month for 05 (five) years. After completing 05 years of job, candidates will get Pay Scale of Rs. 15700-50000 (Pay Matric Level – 1) for Conductor Posts. To get the detailed salary structure, refer official notification from below link.
Selection Process for GSRTC Recruitment 2023
- Academic Marks – weightage 70 Marks
- SSC pass (Based on Marks Scored) – weightage 40 marks
- HSS pass Based on Marks Scored) – weightage 20 marks
- સ્નાતક (૧૦+૨+૩ કે તેથી વધુ વર્ગનો કોર્ગ) – weightage 10 marks
- OMR-based Written Test – weightage 30 Marks
GSRTC Bharti Application/ Examination Fee
About Application Fee & Mode of Fee Payment: Aspirants applying for Driver Conductor Jobs in GSRTC will have to make the payment of the following fee as per their category by online mode only:-
|Name of the Categories||Exam Application Fee|
|Unreserved Categories:||Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty Only)|
|Reserved Categories:||Rs. 000/- (No Fee)|
GSRTC Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Events||Dates & Time|
|Official Advertisement Declaration Date:||Yet to be announced|
|Opening Date to Submit Online Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Closing Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Last Date to Deposit Application Fee:||Yet to be announced|
|Dates for Downloading of Call Letter/ Admit Card:||10-12 days prior examination date|
|GSRTC Conductor OMR Based Written Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Publishing Answer Key/ Sheet:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Merit List/ Final Result:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply Gujarat GSRTC Conductor Online Application Form 2023?
- 1st Step – First of all, open the official website of Online Job Application System (OJAS), Govt of Gujarat.
- 2nd Step – Navigate to the latest Announcement section available on a homepage.
- 3rd Step – Open a relevant link to download Gujarat ST Conductor Recruitment Advertisement GSRTC/ 2021.
- 4th Step – Now, go through all the terms and conditions mentioned in the notification.
- 5th Step – If your qualifications and age limit meets the required eligibility, start the registration.
- 6th Step – Click on the “Apply Now” link to proceed further
- 7th Step – Start filling up the mandatory fields with Personal Details, Communication Details, Education Qualifications, Additional Qualifications, Language Details, Experience Details, Licence Details, and other information.
- 8th Step – Upload a JPG format scanned copy of your passport size photograph (size should not be more than 15 KB) and signature (size should not be more than 15 KB). [NOTE: It is to notify that the quality of Photograph is Good Enough to Be Identifiable and Acceptable. Sign your signature on White Paper with Dark Pen & then scan it in JPG format.]
- 9th Step – Verify the details filled by you are correct or not.
- 10th Step – At last, press the “Confirm” button to register your application form.
- 11th Step – Finally, a Confirmation Number will generate after a successful registration process.
- 12th Step – Take a print of the form using a confirmation number for the next usages.
Official Links for OJAS GSRTC Recruitment 2023
Below we have updated the notification link & direct link to register your application via online mode. Kindly submit the forms within the registration dates by using the quick links attached below in a table:-
|GSRTC Conductor Jobs Detailed Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|OJAS Gujarat GSRTC Recruitment Online Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|GSRTC’s Official Website:||VISIT @ https://gsrtc.in|
Gujarat GSRTC Exam Pattern 2023
Job aspirants can check below the written examination structure for GSRTC Conductor Posts for their better understanding:-
- The written exam will be of Optical Mark Reading (OMR) based.
- The question paper will consist of subjects like General Knowledge, Geography, Current Affairs, Gujarati & English Language, Quantitative Aptitude & Test of Reasoning, etc.
- The written examination will carry a total of 100 (hundred) marks.
- Each question will carry a 01 (one) mark.
- The total duration of written exam will be of 02 (two) hours, i.e. 120 minutes
- For a wrong answer, there will be no negative markings.
- 40% is the minimum qualifying marks in OMR based written exam.
- The medium of written test will be of Gujarati Language only.
Exam Pattern Marks
|a.||General Knowledge/ History of Gujarat/ Geography/ Gujarat Current Affairs (10th Class Level)||30 marks||02 hours|
|b.||Gujarati Grammar (10th Class Level)||10 marks|
|c.||English Grammar (10th Class Level)||10 marks|
|d.||Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning (10th Class Level)||10 marks|
|e.||Corporation Related Information/ Ticket & Luggage Rent Counting Related Questions||10 marks|
|f.||Motor Vehicle Primary Knowledge Related, Conductor Responsibility/ Primary Treatment Related Questions||10 marks|
|g.||Working Computer Related Questions||20 marks|
|TOTAL MARKS ⇒||100 marks||120 minutes|
About Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
G.S.R.T.C. (ગુજરાત રાજ્ય માર્ગ પરિવહન નિગમ) is a Passenger Transport Organization founded on 1st May 1960 and headquartered at Central-ST Workshop Naroda, Ahmedabad. It is a State Government owned Corporation provides bus services both within the Gujarat State and the Neighboring States.
The department has 16 Divisions, 126 Depots, 226 Bus Stations, 1,550 Pick Up Stands and 9000 plus Buses. It runs Diesel and CNG-fueled Buses. Mr. B.H. Ghodasara is a Chief Executive cum Chairman of this organization. Mr. Vijay Nehra designated as Vice-Chairman and Managing Director.
They also provide online and mobile phone ticket booking facility to their customers. The online ticket booking facility includes Express, Gurjarnagri, Sleeper and Volvo buses. The Wi-fi internet service in their Volvo buses is free.