Gunotsav 2.0 School Guide.. Primary education is the foundation on which the development of every citizen and the nation as a whole built on. Gunotsav recent past, India’s improved education system is often cited as one of the main contributors to the economic development of India.
Gunotsav 2.0 Main objective is to ensure quality education for students in Government schools:
- To bring awareness among teachers, students, administrators, communities & stakeholders for quality education.
- ensure the enhancement of reading, writing and numerical skills for all children studying in primary schools (Std 2 to 5).
- ensure the enhancement of subject knowledge for all children studying in upper primary sections (Std 6 to 8).
- To assess quality based classroom teaching learning processes followed in schools. 5. To address gaps in achieving learning outcomes and to acknowledge achievement. 6. To track the children based on learning outcome levels and identify focus areas for remedial action. 7. To build an environment of accountability – for an outcome oriented performance at all levels across scholastic, co-scholastic outcomes and stakeholder participation.
Tag Line : Insurance, Loans, Mortgage, Attorney, Credit, Lawyer, Donate, Degree, Hosting, Claim, Conference Call, Trading, Software, Recovery, Transfer, Gas/Electricity, Classes, Rehab, Treatment, Cord Blood, Software, Classes, Recovery, Trading, Rehab, Hosting, Transfer, Cord Blood, Claim, compensation mesothelioma, mesothelioma attorney Houston, mesothelioma attorney California, mesothelioma compensation, pleural mesothelioma stages, mesothelioma lawyer directory, mesothelioma lawsuit settlements, statute of limitations on mesothelioma claims, lawyers for mesothelioma, mesothelioma settlement fund,, Click Here Study Materials
Gunotsav 2019 is a quality enhancement initiative of the State for bringing about improvement in learning levels of students at Elementary level. Hon’ble Minister, Education, Gujarat has already announced the implementation of the programme in his budget speech. Assessment will done on four core areas viz Academic achievement of children of Class-2 to 8 , Co-scholastic activities, Availability and Utilization of School Infrastructure and other facilities and Community Participation.
Gunotsav 2.0 Exam Paper, SI List, Marks, Adhikari List, Result
- Tracking academic performance of each child across all subjects throughout the elementary cycle.
- Indication of learning gaps of child
- Designing and implementing remedial strategies based on the identified learning gaps.
- Enhancing learning of students through timely regular feedback and support and bring about improved learning outcomes.
- Increase retention rate and reduce dropout rate.
- Generation of awareness and greater participation among all stakeholders.
- Ensuring better school functioning.
The mode of assessment is OMR based with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) having four alternatives. 90% weightage of the question paper will be on previous academic year and 10% weightage will be on the current academic year.
Gunotsav 2.0 Adhikari List 2019
Location :: Gujarat
Download paripatra||Teacher Selection exam List Teachers List
Gunotsav School Inspector(SI) acharsanhita.
Page 1 : Page 2: Page 3 : Page 4
Gunotsav Full Guide
Gunotsav 2019 School Inspector(SI) Check List
Gunotsav 2.0 Exam Paper, SI List, Marks, Adhikari List, Gunotsav Exam Paper, Gunotsav 2019 SI List. Gunotsav 2.0 Marks, Gunotsav 2.0 Adhikari List