Gujarat TAT 2023 | TAT પરિણામ, પેપર સોલ્યુશન તથા પ્રશ્નપત્ર અને TAT આન્સર કી: State Examination Board-Gandhinagar, Gujarat has released the schedule for the Teachers Aptitude Test for the year 2023. The competitive exam will be held on 04 June 2023. The board has published an exam notice in this concern on its official website.
Also, the State examination board i.e. SEB has released the information that call letters for this exam will be released on the official website of OJAS Gujarat at least two weeks before the exam date. Candidates can download the Gujarat TAT Call Letter 2023 from the official website by using the application number and date of birth. We will add a direct link on this webpage as and when the same is released officially.
TAT મેઈન પરીક્ષાના કોલ લેટર: Click Here
TAT 2 MAINS Paper-1 (Gujarati) પેપર: Click here
TAT 2 MAINS Paper 2 (Maths and Science and Technology) પેપર: Click here
TAT 2 MAINS Paper 2 (Social Science) પેપર: Click here
TAT મુખ્ય પરીક્ષાનું પ્રશ્નપત્રનું માળખું: Click Here
TAT પરીક્ષા તારીખ મા ફેરફાર
તા. 18 જુનના રોજ લેવાનાથી મુખ્ય પરીક્ષા હવે તા. 25 જુને લેવાશે
TAT મેઈન કોણ આપી શકે Click Here
TAT પેપર OMR SHEET: Download
TAT Question Paper (04/06/2023): Download
TAT Provisional Answer Key:
Gujarat TAT 2023 sebaexam.org
|Exam Name||Gujarat Secondary TAT (Teachers Aptitude Test)|
|Exam Conducting Body||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam|
|Last date of application registration||20 May 2023|
|Written Exam Date||04 June 2023|
|Gujarat TAT Call Letters Availability||29 May 2023 (02:00 pm)|
Gujarat TAT Paper Pattern – Exam Scheme
The preliminary exam will have two sections. Section 1 will be a general studies paper while section 2 will be a subject-specific paper.
- The question paper will be based on MCQ Pattern.
- Each section will have 100 Questions.
- The question paper languages will be Gujarati, Hindi, and English.
- Duration of the Prelims Test will be 3 Hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer marked by the candidates.
|Subject Name||No. of Questions/ Marks||Time Duration|
|Section-I: General Studies||100||180 minutes|
|Section-II: Special Subject Test||100|
- There will be two papers i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Each paper will have 100 multiple-choice objective-type questions.
- Paper 1 will be Language Specific and Paper 2 will be Subject Specific.
- The timing of Paper 1 will be 150 minutes.
- The timing of the Paper 2 will be 180 minutes.
|Paper-1||Language Ability (English Medium/ Hindi Medium/ Gujarati Medium)||100||150 Minutes|
|Paper-2||Subject Specific & Pedagogy||100||180 Minutes|
Gujarat TAT Hall Tickets Details
The candidates must be aware that it is necessary for them to carry the online printed hall tickets to the exam hall. A Hall Ticket or Exam Call Letter carries important instructions regarding the exam like the candidate’s roll number, exam time, exam venue, and others.
Along with that, a photo ID is required to be produced while appearing in the exam. The candidates of the Gujarat TAT are advised to bring any of such IDs like a Pan Card, Adhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, and passport to the exam hall.
How to download Gujarat TAT Call Letter 2023?
We have mentioned some easy steps below following which you can download Gujarat TET Admit Card easily. The link to the official website along with the direct link to download the call letter is added here.
- First of all, visit the official website of OJAS Gujarat.
- Check the Notice Board section on the homepage.
- Then, click on the link for TAT Call Letter (Teachers Aptitude Test) Call Letter.
- Fill in your application registration number and date of birth.
- Verify the filled information and click on submit.
- Finally, check your call letter on your device screen.
- Download and print the same for further use.
Gujarat TAT 2023 Links
Official Website – Visit Here
Gujarat TAT Call Letter – Download Here