IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment published an official notification for Bharti of Research Associate (Open Innovation and Platforms). Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) is a premier public business school established in 1961 and located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. The institute has been instrumental in influencing the business landscape of India at a large scale. With the highest proportion of BSE 500 CEO’s coming from IIM Ahmedabad many corporations across different parts of the globe hire candidates from here for a wide range of functions.
IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment
It has been consistently ranked as the premier management school in the country by several international agencies. In 2016, the Financial Times ranked IIM Ahmedabad #16 worldwide in its Master in Management Ranking and the QS Global 250 MBA Rankings 2018 ranked it 49 in the world. In India, IIM Ahmedabad has been ranked first in Inside IIM’s list of “India’s Most Desirable B-Schools – 2019” among all Indian business schools.
IIM Ahmedabad Bharti
- Name of posts: Research Associate (Open Innovation and Platforms)
- contender with undergraduate/postgraduate/PhD degree in management/ information systems/ engineering/computer science/mathematics or other relate disciplines are encourage apply. Candidates with postgraduate/PhD degree will be prefer.
- Candidates should be proficient in Python and have some experience of using and developing cutting edge methodology for working with large data sets.
- contender should comfortable in one or more scripting/programming languages, such as R and STATA.
- Candidates should have some experience of conducting literature review by reading and summarizing research papers as well as academic writing in the form of journal publications, case studies.
- contender should have good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Shortlisted candidates will called for an online interview.
How to Apply
- To apply, please send an email including CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Last date for application: 10/10/2020
- View IIMA Research Assistant Official Recruitment Advertisement: Click here