IITGN Junior Research Fellow Bharti 2020: Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) has invited applications for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the project on “Study of Lunar Geo-morphological and Impact Cratering Processes through Chandrayaan-1 Datasets” funded by Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO). Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 13 May 2020.
Candidates with certain educational qualification can apply for IITGN Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020. Selection for the post will be done on the basis of performance of candidates in the interview.
IITGN Junior Research Fellow Bharti
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar – IITGN published an official notification for Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (Earth Sciences) posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc…
Number of Posts: 05
Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (Earth Sciences)
- Water Resources/ Agriculture – 02 JRFs
- Forests and Biodiversity – 02 JRFs
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency – 01 JRF
- Water Resources / Agriculture / GIS / Photogrammetry analyst: Post graduate degree in Earth Sciences / Environmental Sciences / Agriculture Science Hydrology /Climate change / Geospatial Engineering / Statistics or related area, or graduate/post graduate degree in Civil Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Hydrology / Remote Sensing & GIS or related area.
- Forests and Biodiversity: MSc in Ecology / Wildlife Sci / Forestry / Botany / Zoology / Life Science or equivalent with valid GATE/ NET cards OR selected through valid national level examinations conducted by various GoI level scientific / research institutes
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency: Graduate/post graduate degree in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical or Environmental Engineering or related areas. contenders with experience/demonstrated interests in energy systems and/or thermal and fluid sciences will be preferred.
- Candidates should have valid GATE/NET card. Candidates selected through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institution such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc will also be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed and called for interview which will be held in online mode.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to fill this form before 20th Oct, 2020. For any queries, please send an email to Dr. Vikrant Jain, Professor, Earth Sciences (firstname.lastname@example.org). JRF Candidates must mention their area of interest out of major focus of this research project. They may also mention more than one research area, if they qualify for the same.
Posting Date: 12/10/2020
Last date for application: 20/10/2020
View IITGN JRF (Earth Sciences) Advertisement: Click here